I. General conditions
2. The administrator of the Website Users’ personal data is Ceetrus Polska Sp. z o.o. with its legal address in Warsaw at 11 Polna Street, 00-633 Warsaw. (hereinafter: Data Administrator).
3. The content of the Website pages is the property of the Data Administrator and is legally protected.
4. In order to use the Website, the User should have a computer or a device with software that allows browsing websites and access to the Internet. Access to the Website can be made by using the most popular web browsers.
5. The Data Administrator declares that the pages of the Website are free from content that violates the rights of third parties or applicable law, and in particular from containing information that causes or threatens the privacy or safety of any persons, contain information promoting illegal activities or behaviors that are offensive, threatening, indecent, defamatory or slanderous, inciting racism, stalking for ethnic, cultural or religious reasons, promoting criminal activities, violating the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights or constituting another form of violation of legally protected rights.
II. The purpose of data collection
The Data Administrator processes the Users’ personal data provided voluntarily for the purpose and to the extent necessary for their use of the Website, in particular to ensure contact with the User in the event of submitting an offer for renting commercial space, the processing of the complaint by the Data Administrator submitted in connection with the operation of the Website, publishing comments on the Fashion and Blog website, and – depending on the consent given – for the purpose of sending a Newsletter containing commercial information by electronic means within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204).
III. The right of access
1. The User has the right to supplement, update, rectify personal data, temporarily or permanently suspend their processing or delete them, if they are incomplete, out of date, incorrect or have been collected in violation of the law or are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which they have been collected .
2. The Data Administrator reserves the right to refuse to delete user data, if their retention is necessary for the implementation of claims or if required by applicable law.
IV. Access to third party data
1. Only authorized employees or associates of the Data Administrator as well as authorized persons operating the Website who have been granted the appropriate powers of attorney have direct access to personal data collected by the Data Administrator.
2. The data administrator does not disclose Users’ personal data to other data recipients. Users’ personal data may be made available to state authorities or local government bodies in connection with the proceedings conducted by these authorities.
V. Security and personal data protection
1.The Data Administrator declares that he processes users’ personal data in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data and that it uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed data adequate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protects personal data users before making them available to unauthorized persons, loss or damage.
The Data Administrator informs that the Website uses the following cookies to store information.
In accordance with the applicable provisions of the Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004
(Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800, as amended). The Data Administrator informs that the methods of using and removing this software are contained in the instructions of the browser manufacturers:
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
VII. Final Provisions